If there's one classic Bond villain who cries out "you can construct a portrait of me using only geometric shapes", it would be Oddjob, that hat-throwing immovable object.
A few random facts about Harold Sakata, who played Oddjob in Goldfinger (entirely new to me, as I'm reading Wikipedia as I type this. I could just provide a link, but I've got to provide this blog with some kind of substance. Anyway, SHUT UP!):
- After Goldfinger, Harold took on the informal middle name 'Oddjob'.
- He starred in a movie called The Happy Hooker Goes to Washington. Presumably, not in the title role.
- Harold was a wrestler until he was 55 years old.
- He was the only Bond villain visible from space.
- When he was 14 years old, Harold became king of the Mushroom People and remained their monarch until the Mushroom Kingdom was destroyed by Jamie Oliver in 1964.
Okay, I'm making these up now. Enjoy your Sunday.